- Capabilities Statement
- Our Mission
Our technology services focus on developing robust, secure and stable technology solutions for our clients. We incorporate common sense solutions into everything we do. We ensure right from the start of the project that we will deliver exactly what we promised. The following are the services we provide:
- Data Science & AI (BI)
- Cloud Computing and DevOps
- Web and Application Development
- Legacy Modernization
- Staff Augmentation
- Web Hosting and Support Services
We look forward to the opportunity to increase your business value through the target placement of innovative Architecture, Technology, Governance, and Services.
ePATHUSA Mission is to provide concise, cost effective, high quality IT solutions and services to our clients by leveraging the experience of our world-class professionals in diverse technologies and business areas.
ePATHUSA mission is to provide government agencies, non-profit and commercial organizations with superior IT products, services and support through leadership and management, expert staffing and product development.
ePATHUSA delivers services and solutions around the world through the partnership of only the most knowledgeable, ethical, intrinsically motivated, and driven experts in the field ensuring that its efforts exceed expectations and set standards for others to benchmark against.
Our value is rooted in our belief that a working relationship should be based on trust and understanding. Values such as honesty and transparency - together with an enthusiasm for the collaborative working environment is what we strive to encourage and maintain. We give a careful review of the companies and work with those who share the same values and vision. We have a global reach of resources that are available, whether in a joint-bidding or new markets bidding. ePATHUSA will work with our clients/partners to offer complementary skills and expertise.
- Inception: 2005
- Corporate Headquarters: West Des Moines, IA
- Clients: Nationwide
- CMMI DEV Level- 3
- ISO 27000:2013 Information Secuirty Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management Organization
- SBA 8(A) Certified
- GSA MAS (FORMERLY IT SCHEDULE 70) for IT Services
- Unique Entity Identifier (UEI): XVL2NFSFYJQ4
- DUNS: 011683428
- Cage Code: 6XA52
- SAM.gov Registered Central Contractor Registration
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Women's Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women Owned Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (W/DBE)
- Microsoft Certified Partner year since 2007
- Cisco Registered Partner since 2012
- Mcafee Software Partner
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 - Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 561311 - Employment Placement Agencies
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services
- D311 - IT and Telecom- Data Conversion.
- D308 - IT and Telecom- Programming.
- D309 - IT and Telecom– Information and Data Broadcasting or Data Distribution
- D302 - IT and Telecom– Systems Development
- D306 - IT and Telecom– Systems Analysis
- D310 - IT and Telecom– Cyber Security and Data Backup
Required for delivering integrated, customized Online, On-Premise and Hosted Private Cloud solutions: including Program and Project Managers, Helpdesk, Deployment, Training, Systems, Network, Security Administrators, Engineers, System Integrators, Messaging, Virtualization, SAN, Database, SharePoint, Intune, CRM, Subject Matter Experts; Web, SQL and .Net Developers.
- CCR DSBS Profile
- SBA website
- GSA MAS (FORMERLY IT SCHEDULE 70) - General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment SIN: 132-51
- Contract No: GS-35F-152BA
- Current Option Period End Date: 01/14/2024
- Ultimate Contract End Date: 01/14/2034
- Contact No: 515-974-6778
- e-mail ID: [email protected]
- 8 (a) Certification
- Case Number: C00mlw
- Entrance Date: 10/28/2020
- Exit Date: 10/27/2029