ePathUSA Inc. in West Des Moines, IA is seeking Business Intelligence Developers to create, maintain and implement warehousing and business intelligence applications and databases. Individuals will apply advanced-level knowledge of computer science and information theories, principles and concepts, as well as experience with business intelligence tools and technologies, in order to perform the following duties:
- Develop and deploy online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes, monitoring full and incremental loads using Cube Wizard and manual methods.
- Recommend software solutions and test, monitor and modify software.
- Create ETL packages and load data into data warehouse by performing transformations using SQL integration services and SSIS/DTS packages.
- Utilize best practices for package design, dataflow techniques, deployment and management in SQL Server Integration Services
- Transform data using different transformations, including conditional split, join, merge, lookup, and derived column of SQL server Integration Services.
- Improve SQL server performance by optimizing the queries using SQL Profiler.
- Create objects, including tables, views, stored procedures and indexes and handle performance tuning using T-SQL.
- Build reports in SSRS for errors generated in SSIS packages.
- Design, develop and deploy reports in MS SQL Server environment using Reporting Services.
- Format reports into documents using Report services for creation of dashboards.