ePathUSA, Inc. in West Des Moines, IA, is seeking experienced Management Analyst to analyze existing business systems and processes, identify areas for improved efficiency, and make recommendations to management for solutions or improvements to business systems. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of business and computer-related principles and concepts, as well as business related problem-solving and analytical skills, in the performance of the following job duties:
- Elicit high quality requirements using methods including interviews/meetings, document analysis, gap analysis, JAD sessions, business process descriptions, and use cases.
- Lead and facilitate internal and external sessions with the project stakeholders to support the business process.
- Design and document system functional requirements to facilitate the development of deliverables including but not limited to, Functional requirements, Interface Control Documents, Test Scenarios, Context diagrams, Design diagrams, and other project based planning documents.
- Perform Alternative analysis and/or cost-effective analysis to identify tools, technologies and 3rd party solutions that can help enhance the business processes across the organization.
- Author Functional Design Documents (FDD), Business Rules, Test cases/scenarios, and business process diagrams using Visio and assist in Interface Control Documents.
- Coordinate with project management, project sponsors and internal project stakeholders to document the project vision and project scope.
- Create objects, including tables, views, stored procedures and indexes and handle performance tuning using T-SQL.
- Coordinate with the solution and data architects to provide best design for a business process while complying with project/industry standards.
- Prioritize and scope requirements to comply with the project scope and project schedule.
- Coordinate with System and data analysts to define data mappings for interfaces between different applications within project.
- Proactively lead the change control process to eliminate scope creep.
- Coordinate with the Testing team to define test scripts/test scenarios for all phases of testing.
- Contribute ideas and strategies to promote overall growth of the company and assist in defining Concept of operations (ConOps) and RFPs, as required.
- Maintain requirement traceability throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Research, analyze, report and summarize data issues, using SQL and other data analysis tools.
- Maintain understanding of concepts such as SOA, SDLC, Agile and Waterfall.